Excellent day trip to a town full of history - in close vicinity of Moscow.
- tour of Tula Kremlin (dates back to 1500s),
- Tula Arms museum (the town is basically home to Russian firearms since the beginning of times),
- individual tour of Leo Tolstoy museum in Yasnaya Polyana,
- 3-course lunch with non-alcoholic beverage.
Itinerary as follows:
8:00 Meetup at Prazhskaya metro station. Transfer to Tula in comfortable Mercedes-Benz minibus.
10:30 Guided tour of Tula Arms museum: the town is basically home to Russian firearms since the beginning of times. New age technology (virtual storytellers, electronic descriptions, interactive displays etc.), the museum's unique collection and a knowledgeable local guide.
12:00 Guided tour of Tula Kremlin, a fortress dating back to the 1500s.
You'll see some of the town's most interesting monuments as well.
Naturally, stops to take pictures will be arranged.
14:00 Lunch in a cozy local restaurant.
15:00 Transfer to Yasnaya Polyana and individual tour of Leo Tolstoy museum. See the home and beautiful estate of the world famous Russian novelist. Learn the details of everyday life of Tolstoy's family and his less known charitable initiatives.
~17:30 Transfer back to Moscow.
Bring your friends, family and/or eventual guests on a short stay in Moscow!
Contact us for details or booking at
+7 915 430 3573 (phone, WhatsApp, Viber) or email@example.com
- English-speaking guide for the entire programme
- Entrance fees to museums
- Guided tours according to the programme
- Master classes
- Optional professional photographer