Moscow at Night: City Sightseeing Tour by Car/Bus
When the Sun begins to set, the myriad lights and firefly-like cars buzzing around on the wide highways see Moscow burst into life. This unreal sight is best enjoyed from the height of the capital’s famous viewpoints, Moscow in the evening is truly, truly spectacular. We invite you with pleasure to see the magic of Moscow under the bright night lights!
On this tour, you can expect to see incredible views and the magical transformation sunset has on Moscow’s most iconic buildings, the highlights of which being:
- The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is a more solemn yet festive sight with its dimly lit lanterns.
- Basil's Cathedral’s fun and colourful onion domes give off the aura of a mysterious castle, growing out of the darkness of the imposing State Duma building nearby.
- The spectacularly illuminated Bolshoi Theatre and the Alexander Garden walkway, itself painted in a whimsical pattern of shadows.
- The legendary Lubyanka Square, steeped in secrecy; just its hearing its name after dark is enough to trigger goosebumps, given its murky past.
- The House on the Embankment, where old legends are revived and ghostly silhouettes lurk.
- The Russian State Library, where vague shadows have been seen flickering in its windows. Who knows, could this be the legendary bibliologist Rubakin protecting the works of literary art that lie within its walls?
- Incredible views from the height of the observation deck at Sparrow Hills. The candle-like skyscrapers of "Moscow-City" shoot into the night in a blaze of glorious light, all reflected back to the observer by the dark waters of the Moscow River. Lest not forget the blood-red fountains on Poklonnaya Hill! An absolutely fantastic spectacle which cannot be seen by day.
Our expert guides will share one thousand and one interesting stories about the aforementioned and other sights, whilst at the same time detailing the vast history of our beautiful capital, past and present.
Come with us and treat yourself to an unforgettable experience amongst the bright lights if Moscow!
Please use the special form to book a tour for 11 guests and above
We'll pick you up at your hotel
St. Basil's Cathedral
House on the Embankment
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
Russian State Library
End of the tour