Winter active sightseeing programme in the northernmost corner of Russia - the Kola Peninsula. A piece of land behind the polar circle beckons, more and more adventurers come each year. Want to see the Northern Lights? Here's a 5-day combined group tour. You'll see: Murmansk, nuclear icebreaker «Lenin», ethnic Sami village, Teriberka on the shore of the Arctic Ocean, Khibiny mountaiins, Aurora Borealis. This is a guaranteed departure trip with fixed dates.
Currently the group tour you can join is set for the following dates:
What we offer:
- See the ice-free Barents Sea in Teriberka, where the sensational «Leviathan» movie was filmed.
- A tour of the legendary nuclear icebreaker 'Lenin' (the world's first surface ship with a nuclear powered engine!).
- Overview of Murmansk, «Alesha» memorial complex with an excellent view of the Kola Bay.
- The northernmost oceanarium in Europe where Arctic seals live and play!
- Get acquainted with the Sami way of life. You'll visit the ethnic village, taste traditional dishes in a Sami house, meet the animals: the deer and Husky dogs, feed them and take pictures, play traditional games etc.
- Experience the incredible snow village - a piece of art from snow and ice, very impressive.
- Get to the top of the 1100 meter high mountain by cable-car to see the clouds in Kirovsk (the Khibiny mountain range).
- Feel the real northern winter ...
Join our tour! A whole sea of emotions and charge-up of positive energy guaranteed!
- English-speaking guide (throughout the week)
- Transportation: comfortable car with driver as per the program, public transportation when applicable
- Meals: breakfast (days 2-9), 3-course lunch with non-alcoholic beverage (days 2-8)
- Additional transfers by car
- Optional shopping/gourmet tour on Day 4